So You're Going to be a Dad 20th Anniversary Edition
Hands-on, inspiring - and funny - this Aussie classic is the bottom line for new dads on pregnancy, birth, newborns and young children
Dr Peter Downey knows babies and kids, and his best-selling book - now in this 20th-year anniversary edition - helps first-time dads prepare for what's coming their way . . . with a grain of salt and a smile on their face. Fully revised and updated, he explores the joys and trials of new parenting, including:
* Surviving pregnancy and childbirth
* Nappies, breast pumps, sleep deprivation
* Living with a baby in your house
* The gear you need . . . and the gear you don't
* Navigating the online parenting world
* Lots of stuff about sex
* And more importantly, how to be a switched-on dad in the 21st Century
Topped off with a glossary of handy words new dads need to know (and some they don't), as well as words of wisdom from other ordinary fathers, So You're Going to Be a Dad remains the most engaging, reassuring and down-to-earth book for new dads around.
Peter Downey is the best-selling author of marriage and parenting books, as well as being the father of three girls. www.peterdowney.com.au
Peter Downey is the author of three marriage and parenting books.